Wilson ECO2 Homes, Economical and Ecological
Most of us are concerned about the environment. To help shape the world of tomorrow, Wilson Homes is re-defining the energy efficient home with the design and development of Wilson ECO2 Homes. The steps we are taking today toward mastering the most proficient development and construction techniques, along with superior home energy performance, ensure a bright and cleaner future for our planet and the generations to come.
Wilson ECO2 Energy Saving Features
- Third Party Independent inspection assures strict energy efficiency compliance.
- 14 SEER, 12 EER rated, 92% Ultra Efficient Two Zone Lennox Air Conditioning System on selected plans.
- Windows are Argon Filled Vinyl Clad Alpine 70 Series, Solar Ban 70XL, Low-e, double strength glass and super spacer to save energy and increase UV blockage, exceeds E-star standards by 25%.
- Rinnai Tank-Less Water Heater achieves 82% Energy Savings and insulated hot water pipes.
- Panasonic Humidistats to regulate fresh air inside the home.
- Under Roof Radiant Barrier provides up to 30% of heat reduction from the sun in attic space(s)
- Cool Technology Concrete Roof Tiles available on all Regent Park models.
- Premium foam and rigid insulation fills all gaps and voids in walls, window and door surrounds to prevent heating and cooling loss.
- Superior Ceiling Insulation in attic for R49 value, greater than most builders.
- R-8 insulated ducting to eliminate leakage to less than 6% of fan flow, greater than most builders.
- Energy Saving Appliances and Exhaust Fans.
- Formaldehyde Free Insulation and carpet pad in all models.
- Lead Free Low VOC Paint to further reducing carbon footprint/greenhouse emissions.
- High Efficiency Air Conditioning MERV 8 Filtration.
- Air Conditioning System utilizes environmentally safe Puron coolant.
- Programmable Thermostat.
- During construction, all materials managed for recycling of over 73% of waste, reducing carbon footprint.
- 100% recyclable carpet components.
- Lumber sources utilize responsible forest management practices.
- Insulated garage doors to reduce energy loss.
- Solar Panels available and optional.PEX High Pressure water delivery system throughout, instead of galvanized pipe.
- PEX High Pressure water delivery system throughout, instead of galvanized pipe.
- All lead free plumbing fixtures including water saving showers heads rated to 1.75 gpm and sink faucets rated to 1.5 gpm. Water conservative toilets w/flush rate of 1.28gpm.
- Water-wise landscaping with drought tolerant native California and/or Mediterranean plant species.
- Intellisense Environmental-sensitive landscape controller.